We’ve seen the effects of strategic sales plans on hundreds of leading organizations and we’re more convinced than ever: If you want your next sales plan to succeed, stop now and ask these 5 questions:
- Does it convey, with absolute clarity, a clear line of sight between crucial goals and the individual actions needed to achieve them?
- Does it ensure that the right salespeople will be on the bus and in the right seats?
- Does it equip salespeople with the right capabilities so they can increase effectiveness?
- Is it aligned with your customers’ buying process?
- Is it supported by a Sales Leadership Cadence that drives consistent results?
Answer “yes” to these 5 critical must-haves and your next sales plan will achieve a new level of optimization.
Find out more from our webinar, “2013 Strategic Planning: 5 Must-Haves to Optimize Your Sales Force.”
Then learn how a Sales Leadership Cadence can drive optimal performance in your organization.
Latest posts by The Advantage Team (see all)
- Culture Counts Seattle: Inspirational, uplifting, small but mighty - December 22, 2017
- Revealed: 6 secrets of high-performing managers [webinar replay] - December 12, 2017
- Holiday Insights: Our best free resources and tools for 2017 - December 12, 2017