Collaboration with Otsuka America Pharmaceutical, Inc. Earns Industry Recognition
Advantage Performance Group has been named a finalist in the Industry Supplier Partnership category for the LTEN Excellence Awards honoring best-in-class learning and development initiatives in the life sciences. LTEN will name the 2015 winners June 3 in Phoenix at the 44th LTEN Annual Conference, the largest gathering of life science trainers and educators in the United States.
In its nomination, Advantage described its collaboration with Otsuka America Pharmaceutical, Inc. Advantage had the privilege of supporting Otsuka with an advanced sales training initiative aimed at creating superior customer and patient value, retaining top talent and growing revenue.
“We are both humbled and excited to be considered as a finalist in LTEN’s excellence awards this year. We’ve always aspired to partner with every organization we work with and deliver the highest levels of achievement set by LTEN,” said Jonathon Hodge, Advantage president and CEO. “The fact that we are considered a finalist is an award in and of itself because it recognizes the results we delivered alongside a tremendous client team for their organization, their customers, and most importantly their patients.”
The LTEN Excellence Awards is the premier awards program in the United States recognizing innovation and leadership within the life sciences training and development community. Through the LTEN Excellence Awards competition, practitioners and suppliers enter learning initiatives and training content in various categories for recognition of excellence. Awards categories included: honors were presented in seven categories, including Innovation, Learning Content, Emerging Leader, Partnership and Pinnacle. Finalists are selected by a diverse group of experienced judges and, from that group of finalists, one winner from each category is awarded.
“Life sciences training and education professionals are critical to the success of their businesses and they deserve recognition for their astounding and impressive creation of high-quality learning content and training initiatives. We are delighted to honor such an impressive group for their efforts as they push the envelope in training and development and ultimately impact patient care,” said Dawn Brehm, LTEN executive director. “The 2015 LTEN Excellence Award judging panel had the enviable but very difficult task of selecting finalists from among so many worthy entries. Congratulations to all of the finalists!”
The LTEN Excellence Awards are designed and developed in partnership with the LTEN Advisory Council. The judging panel is comprised of experienced professionals working in the life sciences education and training field:
- Greg Adamson, Sr. Director, Education, St. Jude Medical; LTEN Board Director at Large
- Shawn Andrews, drshawnandrews.com; LTEN Advisory Council
- David Brin, Director, Enterprise Solution Selling, St. Jude Medical; LTEN Advisory Council
- Michael Capaldi, AVP, Civic Action, Sponsorships, Education & Compliance, Sanofi U.S.; LTEN Board Past President (2010-2011)
- John Constantine, Executive Director & Dean, Merck Polytechnic Institute, and Chair, Asia Training Consortium, Merck; LTEN Board Past President (2006-2007); LTEN Board Director at Large
- Joe Delosa, North America Skills Trainer, Pfizer; LTEN Advisory Council
- Christine Gaudet, Director of Events, Life Sciences Trainers & Educators Network
- Kevin Kruse, President, The Kruse Group; former LTEN Executive Director (2010-2015)
- Steve Rauschkolb, Sr. Director, Learning & Development, Commercial Solutions, Quintiles; LTEN Board Past President (2001- 2005)
- Tim Sosbe, Editorial Director, LTEN; Editor, FocusMagazine; Former Editorial Director, Chief Learning Officer and Training Industry magazines
For a complete list of finalists and winners or more information on the LTEN Excellence Awards, please visit www.LTENconference.com/awards
Advantage Performance Group (www.advantageperformance.com) is a professional services firm providing creative learning and consulting solutions that equip individuals, teams and organizations to be the best at what they do. Headquartered in San Rafael, California, with more than 30 partners across the U.S., Advantage has worked with organizations of all sizes and industries for 25 years helping leaders lead, sellers sell, and businesses to flourish.
The Life Sciences Trainers & Educators Network (www.L-TEN.org) is the only 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization dedicated to supporting the professional goals of trainers and educators in the life sciences by providing the clarity, community and career resources needed to excel in leadership and learning. Founded in 1971, LTEN has grown to over 1,400 individual members who work in pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device and diagnostic companies.
Update: Advantage was featured in the LTEN Excellence Awards Summer 2015 publication as an honored finalist.
For more information, contact:
Advantage Performance Group
(203) 391- 5436
Latest posts by The Advantage Team (see all)
- Culture Counts Seattle: Inspirational, uplifting, small but mighty - December 22, 2017
- Revealed: 6 secrets of high-performing managers [webinar replay] - December 12, 2017
- Holiday Insights: Our best free resources and tools for 2017 - December 12, 2017