Will your sales organization be on the list of the 2017 Best Companies for Sales?
GrowthPlay, an Advantage thought leader partner, and the Sales Management Association have partnered to conduct the first annual “Best Companies for Sales” research project. The purpose is to introduce new levels of practical business intelligence applied to recruiting, hiring, coaching, training, and developing of sales forces and to ultimately reveal sales organizations that companies admire enough to learn from and emulate.
They are seeking participation from C-Level executives, sales leaders, and sales support executives most involved in salesforce development and effectiveness.
If you are a salesforce leader, your participation is key to making this research a comprehensive assessment of the current status of global sales organization trends.
About the survey
Data will be collected to examine areas of finding, developing, and deploying sales talent, and a team of analysts will generate a list from the data of recommended best companies for sales to present to a panel of sales experts for the final selection. Data collection will be through an online survey, which will take approximately 30 minutes to complete. Thirty sales organizations will be selected and recognized. The Best Companies for Sales listing will be published in February of 2017. The survey has been extended through December 30, 2016.
Selection of the best companies will be based on these views of a sales force:
- Peer Organization Nomination
- Panel of Industry Experts
Sales thought leaders participating on the evaluation panel in the selection of the 2017 Best Companies for Sales are:
- Tiffani Bova, Global, Customer Growth, and Innovation Evangelist, Salesforce
- Tom Martin, President, Strategy 2 Revenue, Inc.
- Mark Roberge, Senior Lecturer of Business Administration, Harvard Business School
- Tom Steenburgh, Senior Associate Dean of Executive Education and Non-Degree Programs, and Paul M. Hammaker Professor Business Administration, at Darden Graduate School of Business
- Barry Trailer, Chief Research Officer and Co-Founder of CSO Insights
- Michelle Vazzana, Partner, Vantage Point Performance
- Craig Wortmann, Founder and CEO, Sales Engine, Inc.; Clinical Professor, University of Chicago’s Booth School of Business
Input about your company's sales processes will contribute to the selection of the 2017 top sales companies to be featured in the Sales Management Association’s publications and during its 2017 annual conference.
Survey participants will receive a free copy of the 2017 Best Companies for Sales research executive overview.
Latest posts by The Advantage Team (see all)
- Play it again - September 7, 2017
- What’s missing when training fails? Get the key ingredient. - August 24, 2017
- Are you a Multiplier? - August 17, 2017