Take Advantage Blog
Did you know that less than 20% of trainees:
- apply their learning in their work
- in a way that is aligned with business strategy
- that produces concrete and worthwhile results?
Don’t settle for a dismal 20% Return on Learning Investment! Our High Impact Learning system (HIL) can boost those odds to 90% and more.
This fascinating Advantage webinar, the first in a 3-part series, reveals how HIL creates “stickiness” from learning by linking it to business results. When organizations put the HIL system into practice, people apply new learning in ways that are aligned with strategy, accelerate the rate of change and adoption, and generate meaningful business results.
Register here to replay the webinar, “How To Create Stickiness To Generate Bottom Line Impact.”
One of the things clients like best about our SalesOptimization framework is that it can be employed any way they want it, in small or large bites, however it meets their needs.
When our client ADP needed to sell a higher-value offering to new C-Level contacts, for example, they drew from three areas of the framework:
- Right Process – a new sales cadence methodology, a roadmap that synchronized the way ADP sold with the way customers bought
- Right Capabilities – consultative selling, sales cycle alignment, and coaching skill development; Impact Maps that linked learning with business results
- Right Communication – online SVP avatars and a faux-Fortune Magazine article that reinforced new sales strategy
This SalesOptimization approach was precisely what ADP needed – and increased sales contracts, expanded business, and a 467% return on learning investment proved the point.