In the hyper-competitive 21st century, raw brainpower and intellectual brilliance will only get you so far. The real winners will be those with deep emotional intelligence."
-Dr. Timothy R. Clark, PhD
The good news is that emotional intelligence is a learnable skillset that enables effective leaders to get business results.
Join Michael Gillespie, co-creator of the BlueEQ™ emotional intelligence self-assessment, as he shares his validated approach to create thriving leadership environments through emotional intelligence.
Get the replay from the webinar originally held May 24, 2017.
What you will learn:
- How EQ impacts diversity and inclusion, employee retention, culture, and the bottom line
- How leaders with high EQ establish psychological safety zones that enhance innovation, engagement, and performance
- How you can create a highly inclusive culture through key EQ skills within your organization
- Get a rare opportunity to engage with a renowned expert
- Get access to BlueEQ's best-in-class emotional intelligence assessment to see where you stand in creating great leaders within your organization. (Or take a free trial now, exclusively from Advantage.)
Latest posts by The Advantage Team (see all)
- Culture Counts:Impact on productivity, profit & more [infographic] - November 20, 2017
- Revealed: The best-kept secrets of high-performing managers [free webinar] - November 17, 2017
- No rescue required: Transforming leadership in pharmaceutical sales - November 6, 2017