Did you miss our webinar? We have a replay available!
Originally held on Wednesday, Dec. 9, 2015
Presented by: Advantage Performance Group and Chally Group, a GrowthPlay Company
By now you have no doubt read an article (or two), heard a webinar (or three), or attended a conference presentation (or ten) enumerating the many and varied costs of turnover. And you may be thinking to yourself, “Why should I sign up for yet another tired recounting of the same old point-of-view?” Good question.
We believe that while adding up all the costs associated with turnover is interesting, it misses an important point. Contrary to conventional wisdom, not all turnover carries a high cost. In fact, unthinking efforts to reduce turnover may actually be adding, rather than reducing, cost and attenuating rather than enhancing organizational performance.
Turnover is like cholesterol. There are two types: bad turnover and good turnover. And just like cholesterol, while your organization’s total turnover number is important, it doesn’t tell the whole story. The key to real organizational health lies in managing the ratio of good to bad turnover.
This one-hour webinar, presented with Advantage thought leader partner Chally Group, a GrowthPlay company, will not back into a “turnover costs organizations trillions of dollars” conclusion by adding up all the various costs associated with turnover.
This webinar will show you:
- How to estimate the true impact of turnover for each individual on your sales team,
- How to calculate your ratio of good turnover to bad turnover and what that ratio implies about the health of your organization,
- Two other ratios you can use to judge the effectiveness of your talent acquisition process and manage your good to bad turnover ratio, and
- Two simple things you can do to lower bad turnover and enhance organizational performance.
Latest posts by The Advantage Team (see all)
- Customer story: Electrifying results with Multipliers - October 23, 2017
- Enhance your Decision Mojo - October 20, 2017
- Learn the best-kept secrets of high-performing managers - October 20, 2017