Congratulations on being among the country’s Top 20 higher education fundraising institutions. We know you and your team didn’t achieve this level of success by accident.
I imagine you frequently ask yourself:
- How does Harvard continue to achieve its fundraising goals in an increasingly challenging philanthropic environment?
- How do we continue to maintain our current donors, generate the gifts needed to support Harvard, as well as bring in new ones?
- Will our current methodology and approach to donors continue to be effective within the changing philanthropic landscape?
“You can’t keep up with this changing world if you can’t grow and can’t learn.”
–Carol Dweck, Professor of Psychology, Stanford University, author of Mindset
Stanford University, one of the country’s top fundraising institutions, was seeking ways to address the above questions and partnered with the Advantage Performance Group (APG) to create unique, cutting-edge learning experiences. APG has developed a series of workshops to help development staffs continue to grow and improve their fundraising skills.
What makes the APG solution unique?
- Uses a creative learning methodology – capitalizes on the collective wisdom of seasoned development officers
- Incorporates donors’ feedback about how they like to be initially approached and continually managed throughout their giving process
- Is customized to incorporate the nuances of your institution’s unique environment and allow learners to practice the skills in “their world”
- Can be shared through an internal Train-the-Trainer process and capability
Helping your development officers grow and learn is one essential component to ensure your institution continues to foster donor-centered philanthropy and maximizes your fundraising efforts.
Detailed information on these unique learning opportunities is available in the PDFs below:
- Becoming a Trusted Philanthropic Advisor
Develop mutually gratifying relationships with donors
- Coaching Philanthropic Advisors
Coach your fundraising team for maximum results
- Excelling in Corporate and Foundation Development
Work strategically to maximize foundation and corporate giving
[wufoo username=”webcurrent” formhash=”p7p5q9″ autoresize=”true” height=”597″ header=”show” ssl=”true”]