Dr. Timothy R Clark PhD, author, thought leader and co-founder of BlueEQ™, shares his validated approach to improving HCAHPS scores by reducing the stress on your staff. Spoiler alert: The secret is in building the emotional intelligence skills of your doctors, nurses, and staff.
New live webinar is scheduled for 1pm Eastern on June 6, 2017
5 Emotional Intelligence Skills That Can Improve HCAHPS in 90 Days
- How and why improving your staff's EQ skills can make measurable HCAHPS improvement immediately.
- How EQ and psychological safety play crucial roles in 6 of the 9 HCAHPS categories
- How EQ impacts employee retention, culture, and the bottom line
- How you can develop the EQ within your health care organization using a validated approach
Compassion Fatigue and Stress Are Your HCAHPS Score's No.1 Killers
Replay from April 13, 2017
What you will learn:
- What EQ is and how it differs from IQ
- How EQ training can reduce compassion fatigue and your staff's stress levels, which are key factors that impact HCAHPS scores.
- How people with high EQ establish psychological safety zones that enhance innovation, engagement, and performance
- How you can develop the EQ within your clinic/hospital using a validated approach
- Begin improving HCAHPS scores in as little as 90 days
- Get a rare opportunity to engage with a renowned expert
- Get the inspiration, knowledge and tools you need to begin
Sign up to view the replay now:
Dont miss this opportunity to find out how building EQ is helping health care improve patient satisfaction!
The HCAHPS (Hospital Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems) survey is a national, standardized, publicly reported survey of patients' perspectives of hospital care.
BlueEQ™ is an Advantage Performance Group thought leader partner and creator of the groundbreaking emotional intelligence self-assessment and workshop.
Take the full BlueEQ assessment for a free test drive to see how it could benefit your organization.
Request a free code
Latest posts by The Advantage Team (see all)
- Are you a Multiplier? - August 17, 2017
- 3 essential leadership development tips for America’s top business minds - August 17, 2017
- How to be a just-in-time learning superhero - August 7, 2017