Dr. Timothy R Clark PhD, author, thought leader and co-founder of BlueEQ™, shares his validated approach to improving HCAHPS scores by reducing the stress on your staff. Spoiler alert: The secret is in building the emotional intelligence skills of your doctors, nurses, and staff.
Compassion Fatigue and Stress Are Your HCAHPS Score's No.1 Killers
Replay from April 13, 2017
What you will learn:
- What EQ is and how it differs from IQ
- How EQ training can reduce compassion fatigue and your staff's stress levels, which are key factors that impact HCAHPS scores.
- How people with high EQ establish psychological safety zones that enhance innovation, engagement, and performance
- How you can develop the EQ within your clinic/hospital using a validated approach
- Begin improving HCAHPS scores in as little as 90 days
- Get a rare opportunity to engage with a renowned expert
- Get the inspiration, knowledge and tools you need to begin
Sign up to view now:
Dont miss this opportunity to find out how building EQ is helping health care improve patient satisfaction!
The HCAHPS (Hospital Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems) survey is a national, standardized, publicly reported survey of patients' perspectives of hospital care.
BlueEQ™ is an Advantage Performance Group thought leader partner and creator of the groundbreaking emotional intelligence self-assessment and workshop.
Take the full BlueEQ assessment for a free test drive to see how it could benefit your organization.