At last year’s Harvard Business School Leadership Symposium, experts opined on the egregious personal traits that will sink future leaders, including:
- putting self interest first
- betraying trust
- acting and thinking as if you know
- not living up to the values you espouse
- being overly enamored with your vision
- exhibiting personal arrogance
- acting too fast, executing before thinking through the issue
- lacking authenticity and consistency
- not being self-reflective
It’s easy to recognize these traits in other leaders. How about in ourselves?
Advantage Performance Group is a professional services firm dedicated to providing a continuous stream of creative learning solutions that equip individuals, teams and organizations to be the best at what they do.