Is implementing a new sales process always like pushing a rock uphill? That may because the new way of doing things is viewed by your sales team as irrelevant, bureaucratic, autocratic, or all three. (And your team may be right!)
Eliminate those obstacles by making sure that any sales process change has three principles at its core:
- everything relative to process should lead directly to higher revenue
- every element of the process should be as lean as possible
- everyone who needs to implement the process should help develop it
Read how Advantage helped a healthcare company use this approach to develop and implement a winning sales leadership management process.
Then get more insights from the SVP of Sales who continues to champion its success.
Latest posts by The Advantage Team (see all)
- Culture Counts Seattle: Inspirational, uplifting, small but mighty - December 22, 2017
- Revealed: 6 secrets of high-performing managers [webinar replay] - December 12, 2017
- Holiday Insights: Our best free resources and tools for 2017 - December 12, 2017