Is implementing a new sales process always like pushing a rock uphill? That may because the new way of doing things is viewed by your sales team as irrelevant, bureaucratic, autocratic, or all three. (And your team may be right!)
Eliminate those obstacles by making sure that any sales process change has three principles at its core:
- everything relative to process should lead directly to higher revenue
- every element of the process should be as lean as possible
- everyone who needs to implement the process should help develop it
Read how Advantage helped a healthcare company use this approach to develop and implement a winning sales leadership management process.
Then get more insights from the SVP of Sales who continues to champion its success.
Latest posts by The Advantage Team (see all)
- Advantage team among participants at Chief Learning Officer Exchange in Atlanta - July 27, 2017
- The one priority that should be at the top of every sales manager’s list - July 19, 2017
- Customer story: Cultivating a culture of trust - July 17, 2017