Done right, onboarding can be a significant strategic driver. While most organizations have programs in place, the effectiveness of these programs is extremely varied.
With our thought leader partners at Root, we're lucky to work with many of the best known organizations on some outstanding onboarding programs, and we want to share some of that secret sauce with you.
We're cohosting a 2-hour interactive and entertaining workshop that will:
- Explore the common challenges organizations are faced with when onboarding new associates
- Discover 7 steps to turn your onboarding program into a competitive advantage for your organization
- Review best-in-class examples of exceptional onboarding programs
Onboarding workshop details
- Date - Tuesday, May 23, 2017
- Timing - Breakfast will begin at 8:00 a.m., session runs from 8:30 to 10:30 a.m.
- Location - Civic Opera Building, 6th floor conference rooms, 20 N Upper Wacker Drive, Chicago, IL 60606 - Map
- Cost - Complimentary, limited capacity
- Format - Small group workshop, using creative and interactive modalities, for practitioners only
Latest posts by The Advantage Team (see all)
- The one priority that should be at the top of every sales manager’s list - July 19, 2017
- Customer story: Cultivating a culture of trust - July 17, 2017
- Lindsey Coen-Fernandez joins Advantage Performance Group - June 28, 2017