We’ve just launched our new webinar series on Sales Optimization.
Join other sales executives to learn what it takes to optimize your sales force. And yes, we mean all of it – including your people, processes, capabilities, communication, and technology.
Sales Optimization is a holistic approach to provide an analytic diagnosis on the state of your organization and a roadmap (with assistance as well as instructions) to move your team in the direction you seek. If you know where you are across the finite variables that impact your team’s ability to deliver results, you are better informed to strategically lead your sales organization where you need it to go.
The Advantage systems approach addresses sales organizations as a whole, creating a clear line of sight between where they are now and the strategic processes, people, and capabilities needed to get them where they want to be. Download the SalesOptimization Overview.
This webinar series continues in the coming months with real client examples and actionable insights you can put into practice in your organization. You don’t want to miss any session in the series. Get ready to optimize! Contact us for more info.
- #1 – Optimizing Your Sales Force: The Framework Every Sales Leader Needs to Consider
- #2 – Analysis: Defining the Elusive Gaps That Can Derail Your Sales Strategy
- #3 – Right People: Getting the Right Salespeople In the Right Seats
- #4 – Right People: Strategically Develop Your Most Precious Resource – The Sales Force
- #5 – 2013 Strategic Planning: 5 Must-Haves to Optimize the Sales Force
- #6 – Right Process: Banish the Bureaucratic, Autocratic, and Irrelevant
- #7 – Right Capabilities: Aligning Your Sale Force’s Capabilities to Accelerate Your Customers’ Business Results
- #8 – Right Capabilities: Critical Sales Manager Skills and Mindsets to Empower Execution of Your Sales Strategy
- #9 – Right Communication: Getting Your Entire Sales Force to Buy In, Adopt, and Operationalize Your Strategy
Read more (and pass it along):