Download/view more about BlueEQ™ self-assessment and workshop
Companies and organizations worldwide are tuning in to emotional intelligence and making EQ a key component of their business strategies. BlueEQ™ was developed to help leaders, sales people and others develop their emotional intelligence. Unlike IQ, emotional intelligence can be improved. The BlueEQ self-assessment identifies your weak spots and offers suggestions on how to improve them.
As emotional intelligence increases, so does business impact as teams become better versed in behaviors that lead to positive outcomes. BlueEQ can help organizations:
- Create customer-sensitive brand ambassadors
- Build more cohesive teams
- Build a more articulate and confident sales force
- Create a more inclusive and diverse workplace
- Create safe zones where new ideas are welcome and innovation can flourish
- Build greater trust among employees
- Bridge generational gaps
- Enhance company culture and communication
The BlueEQ self-assessment is the foundation for half- and full-day workshops dedicated to helping your team understand their results and develop action plans to improve performance. The full-day session includes activities focused on building skills and behaviors. Both include followup assessments to measure improvement.
The BlueEQ self-assessment consists of 150 rapid response questions and takes about 20 minutes to complete.
Advantage has two ways you can preview BlueEQ:
- Access to a free edition of the full BlueEQ assessment that calculates your EQ score and makes on-screen recommendations for improvement in one of your weak areas.
- A free code for access to the full assessment and a complimentary consultation. You also receive a Personal BlueEQ Profile & Development Plan that includes your scores and suggestions for improvement across each of the 5 skills and 25 dimensions of EQ. Our free code and consultation is especially for leaders or managers considering a BlueEQ workshop to help improve overall team performance or to work on specific strategic goals.