Download/view more about Coaching for Execution
High-performing companies make coaching a priority for their leaders, managers, and supervisors. Additionally, effective coaching requires more than just communication skills, clarity, and timeliness.
Coaching for Execution unlocks the power of a pragmatic, easy-to-use coaching model, and four supporting principles. Through numerous practice cycles and observation of modeled interactions on video, participants build high levels of both confidence and competence to immediately use the process and principles back on the job.
Coaching for Execution helps the coaches build trust, and deal with both developmental opportunities and their most difficult performance gaps. Coaching for Execution engages learners as they work on four individually chosen, real-world skill practice experiences.
Coaching for Execution addresses the skills required to provide effective coaching that drives business results. Following the Coaching for Execution learning experience, participants:
- Realize and buy into the importance and power of effective coaching.
- Understand the impact effective coaching has on individuals and organizations.
- Know what good coaching looks like, in various real-world situations.
- Recognize areas for improvement in their coaching skills.
- Learn the importance that trust and relationships play in successful coaching.
- Discover the impact of coaching for the results and for how the results are achieved.
- Understand the need for, and differences between, directed and guided coaching.
- Learn how personal filters lead to assumptions and misguided coaching interactions.
- Improve both questioning and listening skills.
- Master a pragmatic and easy to use four step model for coaching conversations.
- Improve their ability to write and deploy well-developed high-impact questions in coaching conversations.
- Learn a process that enables them to create a specific coaching plan for one or more of their current performers.