Download/view more about Symphony
In a world of constant and rapid change, companies face the ever present challenge of aligning workforces with evolving strategies and goals while, at the same time, creating an environment that fosters peak performance to drive true business results.
Symphony, from the Leading Business Results Series by Advantage thought leader BTS, is designed to help organizations accelerate business results. Applying Peter Drucker’s metaphor of the manager as a symphony conductor, Symphony provides managers with a systems thinking approach to leading effectively, especially through periods of change. This experiential program utilizes adult learning methods to equip managers with tools and skills needed to assess, plan, and manage individual and team performance.
Symphony provides managers and performers alike with:
- A flexible management system that recognizes the inherent differences between performers and the power of using multiple tools to address potential performance issues
- A common language and consistent management process that helps reduce confusion and increase efficiency
- Improved understanding and performance as the result of setting clear expectations and providing frequent bi-directional feedback
- A process for managing change and implementing new strategies
- An understanding of the time and cost relationship of each of the 24 potential performance tools
- The understanding that the performance management process requires mutual accountability between managers and performers
- Management skills for organization that follow traditional systems to performance management, but especially equips managers in organizations which have begun to venture into newer, provocative approaches to performance management