Why should you know how top-performing companies select and develop leaders? Because talent represents THE primary competitive advantage in today’s business environment. Only those companies that excel at creating leaders will win.
New leadership research by our Thought Leader partners, Chally Group Worldwide, delivers vital info. Chally’s “Global Leadership Research Project” tracked changes in leadership development, leadership practices, and succession planning – and their effectiveness – on a global scale. The study offers a wealth of information about leader development issues you undoubtedly face. Some of the findings:
- Leadership development really does drive better business results – both organizational effectiveness and financial performance.
- CEOs have a key role to play in creating leader bench strength.
- An effective on-boarding process is crucial to new leader success.
- The best way to reduce leadership turnover is to focus on people skill development.
Don’t miss out on this important study. Download the report »
Latest posts by The Advantage Team (see all)
- Culture Counts:Impact on productivity, profit & more [infographic] - November 20, 2017
- Revealed: The best-kept secrets of high-performing managers [free webinar] - November 17, 2017
- No rescue required: Transforming leadership in pharmaceutical sales - November 6, 2017