For the first time, you can attend the popular BlueEQ™ Mastery Workshop from the convenience of your home or office.
Join us for our first-ever virtual BlueEQ Mastery Workshop from 8:30-10:30am Central Time on Tuesday, June 20, 2017, and get tools to build emotional intelligence, psychological safety, and the innovation that comes with it in your workplace.
Participants will have the opportunity to:
- Recognize the emotional intelligence principles that make employees passionate and engaged
- Understand how emotional intelligence is linked directly to brand lift
- Measure your team’s level of psychological safety
- Build up their workplace psychological safety to further increase creativity, innovation, energy, accuracy, and retention within your organization.
The BlueEQ Mastery Track combines the best-in-class BlueEQ™ emotional intelligence assessment with rigorous and interactive skill-building exercises, and a 90-day reassessment to measure behavioral change.
Your registration for the workshop includes full access to the BlueEQ™ assessment, benchmark-scored results and a personal profile and EQ development plan.
Your Advantage hosts: Jeff Tucker, Eric Flasck and Susan Sheehy
Facilitator: Lori Urban
Plan now to attend! Access details and registration here.
Latest posts by The Advantage Team (see all)
- Culture Counts Seattle: Inspirational, uplifting, small but mighty - December 22, 2017
- Revealed: 6 secrets of high-performing managers [webinar replay] - December 12, 2017
- Holiday Insights: Our best free resources and tools for 2017 - December 12, 2017