Our Multipliers Launch Parties have officially kicked off in Silicon Valley. It's not too late to join in on the fun. Read more about Multipliers here or click the button below to sign up for a party!
We're celebrating the launch of our Multipliers simulation based on the groundbreaking book, Multipliers: How the Best Leaders Make Everyone Smarter, with complimentary parties in Silicon Valley, Chicago, New York, Cincinnati, and Minneapolis, and you're invited!
- May 5, 2016 - Stanford Faculty Club in Silicon Valley
- May 19, 2016 - Signature Lounge/95th Floor of the John Hancock Center in Chicago
- June 2, 2016 - The Rubin Museum of Art in New York City
- June 10, 2016 - Hyde Park Golf & Country Club in Cincinnati - just added!
- June 23, 2016 - Metropolitan Ballroom & Clubroom in Minneapolis - just added!
- Meet up with other leaders multiplying the genius around them.
- Experience our Multipliers simulation and learn how to boost the brainpower around you.
- Enjoy a complimentary light breakfast and lunch.
- Share a photo from our event on social media and get a free copy of the book.
Breakfast at 8:30, simulation from 9-12, lunch & refreshments until 1:30
Latest posts by The Advantage Team (see all)
- Advantage team among participants at Chief Learning Officer Exchange in Atlanta - July 27, 2017
- The one priority that should be at the top of every sales manager’s list - July 19, 2017
- Customer story: Cultivating a culture of trust - July 17, 2017