Did you know that less than 20% of trainees:
- apply their learning in their work
- in a way that is aligned with business strategy
- that produces concrete and worthwhile results?
Don’t settle for a dismal 20% Return on Learning Investment! Our High Impact Learning system (HIL) can boost those odds to 90% and more.
This fascinating Advantage webinar, the first in a 3-part series, reveals how HIL creates “stickiness” from learning by linking it to business results. When organizations put the HIL system into practice, people apply new learning in ways that are aligned with strategy, accelerate the rate of change and adoption, and generate meaningful business results.
Register here to replay the webinar, “How To Create Stickiness To Generate Bottom Line Impact.”
Latest posts by The Advantage Team (see all)
- Culture Counts Seattle: Inspirational, uplifting, small but mighty - December 22, 2017
- Revealed: 6 secrets of high-performing managers [webinar replay] - December 12, 2017
- Holiday Insights: Our best free resources and tools for 2017 - December 12, 2017