In the hyper-competitive 21st century, raw brainpower and intellectual brilliance will only get you so far. The real winners will be those with deep emotional intelligence."
-Dr. Timothy R. Clark, PhD
The good news is that emotional intelligence is a learnable skillset that enables effective leaders to get business results.
Join Michael Gillespie, co-creator of the BlueEQ™ emotional intelligence self-assessment, as he shares his validated approach to create thriving leadership environments through emotional intelligence.
Get the replay from the webinar originally held May 24, 2017.
What you will learn:
- How EQ impacts diversity and inclusion, employee retention, culture, and the bottom line
- How leaders with high EQ establish psychological safety zones that enhance innovation, engagement, and performance
- How you can create a highly inclusive culture through key EQ skills within your organization
- Get a rare opportunity to engage with a renowned expert
- Get access to BlueEQ's best-in-class emotional intelligence assessment to see where you stand in creating great leaders within your organization. (Or take a free trial now, exclusively from Advantage.)
Latest posts by The Advantage Team (see all)
- Culture Counts Seattle: Inspirational, uplifting, small but mighty - December 22, 2017
- Revealed: 6 secrets of high-performing managers [webinar replay] - December 12, 2017
- Holiday Insights: Our best free resources and tools for 2017 - December 12, 2017