Dr. Timothy R Clark PhD, author, thought leader and co-founder of BlueEQ™, shares his validated approach to improving HCAHPS scores by reducing the stress on your staff. Spoiler alert: The secret is in building the emotional intelligence skills of your doctors, nurses, and staff.
New live webinar is scheduled for 1pm Eastern on June 6, 2017
5 Emotional Intelligence Skills That Can Improve HCAHPS in 90 Days
- How and why improving your staff's EQ skills can make measurable HCAHPS improvement immediately.
- How EQ and psychological safety play crucial roles in 6 of the 9 HCAHPS categories
- How EQ impacts employee retention, culture, and the bottom line
- How you can develop the EQ within your health care organization using a validated approach
Compassion Fatigue and Stress Are Your HCAHPS Score's No.1 Killers
Replay from April 13, 2017
What you will learn:
- What EQ is and how it differs from IQ
- How EQ training can reduce compassion fatigue and your staff's stress levels, which are key factors that impact HCAHPS scores.
- How people with high EQ establish psychological safety zones that enhance innovation, engagement, and performance
- How you can develop the EQ within your clinic/hospital using a validated approach
- Begin improving HCAHPS scores in as little as 90 days
- Get a rare opportunity to engage with a renowned expert
- Get the inspiration, knowledge and tools you need to begin
Sign up to view the replay now:
Dont miss this opportunity to find out how building EQ is helping health care improve patient satisfaction!
The HCAHPS (Hospital Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems) survey is a national, standardized, publicly reported survey of patients' perspectives of hospital care.
BlueEQ™ is an Advantage Performance Group thought leader partner and creator of the groundbreaking emotional intelligence self-assessment and workshop.
Take the BlueEQ assessment for a free test drive to see how it could benefit your organization.
BlueEQ™ is among the most accurate, comprehensive, and powerful emotional intelligence self-assessments available. An Advantage thought leader partner, BlueEQ has a free edition especially for us. Designed by a team of industry experts, social and behavioral scientists, instructional psychologists, and psychometricians, the BlueEQ self-assessment consists of 150 rapid response questions and takes about 20 minutes to complete.
Our free trial provides your overall BlueEQ score and a heat map indicating your competencies in 5 skills and 25 dimensions. The color-coded heat map helps you identify skills or dimensions to focus on developing, and offers suggestions on how to improve in those areas. There is no cost or obligation.
Latest posts by The Advantage Team (see all)
- Culture Counts:Impact on productivity, profit & more [infographic] - November 20, 2017
- Revealed: The best-kept secrets of high-performing managers [free webinar] - November 17, 2017
- No rescue required: Transforming leadership in pharmaceutical sales - November 6, 2017