Improve your EQ with BlueEQTM, an Advantage Performance Group thought leader partner and creator of the groundbreaking emotional intelligence self-assessment and workshop. Here's a list of upcoming BlueEQ-related events, including our own complimentary skill building showcase June 27 in Minneapolis.
Companies and organizations worldwide are making EQ a key component of their business strategies because emotional intelligence is a foundation for skills that increase innovation, productivity and ultimately, an organization's competitive advantage.
For the latest updated schedule of events, additional information or to register, visit apg1.us/blueEQ-events.
- Minneapolis - June 27, 2017
Hosted by Advantage Performance Group
Register now at: apg1.us/eq-minneapolis
BlueEQ™ complimentary webinars are presented by industry experts and are based on organizational needs and addresses topics such as diversity and inclusion, stress tolerance, HCAHPS scores, leadership development, and more.
- Emotional Intelligence for Leadership: Results in 90 Days - May 24, 2017 - updated!
- 5 Emotional Intelligence Skills That Can Improve HCAHPS in 90 Days - June 6, 2017
- How to Create a World-Class Culture of Trust - June 27, 2017
BlueEQ™ public workshops give the participant the ability to experience the full BlueEQ™ Mastery program. Participants will experience the BlueEQ™ Assessment, the i4P™ process, along with rigorous and interactive skill-building exercises.
- Seattle - June 8, 2017
- Boise, Idaho - June 28, 2017
- Austin - July 12, 2017
- Portland - August 17, 2017
- Las Vegas - September 12, 2017
- St. Petersburg - October 12, 2017
For more information and to register, visit apg1.us/blueEQ-events.
Take the BlueEQ assessment for a free test drive:
BlueEQ™ is the world’s most accurate, comprehensive, and powerful emotional intelligence self-assessment available. It was designed by a team of industry experts, social and behavioral scientists, instructional psychologists, and psychometricians. The BlueEQ self-assessment consists of 150 rapid response questions and takes an average of 20 minutes to complete.
Our free trial provides your overall BlueEQ score and a heat map indicating your competencies in 5 skills and 25 dimensions. The color-coded heat map helps you identify skills or dimensions to focus on developing, and offers suggestions on how to improve in those areas. There is no cost or obligation.
Latest posts by The Advantage Team (see all)
- Advantage team among participants at Chief Learning Officer Exchange in Atlanta - July 27, 2017
- The one priority that should be at the top of every sales manager’s list - July 19, 2017
- Customer story: Cultivating a culture of trust - July 17, 2017