Download/view more about BlueEQ™ self-assessment and workshop
The Impact of BlueEQ
Advantage Performance partner and master BlueEQ facilitator Lori Urban discusses how the BlueEQ emotional intelligence assessment and workshop impacts leaders and their teams:
Companies and organizations worldwide are tuning in to emotional intelligence and making EQ a key component of their business strategies. BlueEQ™ was developed to help leaders, sales people and others develop their emotional intelligence. Unlike IQ, emotional intelligence can be improved. The BlueEQ self-assessment identifies your weak spots and offers suggestions on how to improve them.
As emotional intelligence increases, so does business impact as teams become better versed in behaviors that lead to positive outcomes. BlueEQ can help organizations:
- Create customer-sensitive brand ambassadors
- Build more cohesive teams
- Build a more articulate and confident sales force
- Create a more inclusive and diverse workplace
- Create safe zones where new ideas are welcome and innovation can flourish
- Build greater trust among employees
- Bridge generational gaps
- Enhance company culture and communication
The BlueEQ self-assessment is the foundation for half- and full-day workshops dedicated to helping your team understand their results and develop action plans to improve performance. The full-day session includes activities focused on building skills and behaviors. Both include followup assessments to measure improvement.
The BlueEQ self-assessment consists of 150 rapid response questions and takes about 20 minutes to complete.
More about EQ
- Driving the Patient Experience
Increasing HCAHPS Scores with Emotional Intelligence
- Creating Business Impact with Emotional Intelligence
Independent Case Studies
- Personality vs. Emotional Intelligence
Who you are vs. who you can become
- Emotional Intelligence and Google’s Aristotle Project
Psychological safety is the No. 1 factor that sets successful teams apart
- Why Emotional Intelligence Matters [infographic]
In the video at top: BlueEQ founder Michael Gillespie talks about why emotional intelligence is important for effective leadership in the 21st century. High EQ leads to greater awareness for psychological safety in the workplace, which enhances innovation, and accelerates career and business growth.
BlueEQ™ self-assessment and workshop is from BlueEQ™.
Practice Area: Helping Leaders LeadHelping Sellers Sell