Join us for a conversation on culture December 19 in Seattle for the APG Give Back Event, get tips to invigorate your culture, and help support the MORELove Project.
There is no doubt that
- Happy workers are 12% more productive (Univ. of Warwick)
- Cost of unhappy workers: $300 billion (Gallup)
- 95% of new recruits say they value culture over compensation (Deloitte)
- Job turnover at companies with weak cultures is 48.4%, almost 3.5x that of strong company cultures - 13.9% (Columbia Univ.)
What do employees actually care about when it comes to company culture and how do we make culture count?
Let’s start a conversation and together we will leave with new ideas and insights!
Tuesday, December 19, 2017
4020 6th Ave. Northwest, Seattle 98107 - Map/Directions
Limited seating! Register now!
3:30 – 5:30pm – Culture Counts conversation and Give Back Session
5:30 – 6:15pm – Appetizers, Drinks and Connecting
Your Advantage host: Lindsey Coen-Fernandez
Giving back ...
For every person who attends, we will donate $25 to The MORELove Project. Kristine Moreland will share her journey on connecting with those in the greatest need while teaching love and compassion.
Supported by Women in Technology International.
Latest posts by The Advantage Team (see all)
- Culture Counts Seattle: Inspirational, uplifting, small but mighty - December 22, 2017
- Revealed: 6 secrets of high-performing managers [webinar replay] - December 12, 2017
- Holiday Insights: Our best free resources and tools for 2017 - December 12, 2017