High Impact Learning: The Advantage Way Certification – May 14-15 in Minneapolis
This powerful and innovative two-day certification program prepares you to deliver High Impact Learning (HIL) throughout your organization. It provides L&D professionals with the framework for linking learning to business impact so that learners both improve job performance and achieve documented business results.
Take a Test Drive!
Want to test drive implementing High Impact Learning: The Advantage Way in your organization? Contact us so we can talk further.
The Advantage Way System Webinar Series
Share with Others:
Benefits for Your Organization
- Business impact derived from learning that consistently doubles or triples
- Learning that is tightly aligned to specific business challenges and achieves targeted, measurable results
- L&D professionals who are sought as valued business partner consultants and evaluated on their contribution to organizational success
- Learners and managers who are involved, committed, and focused before learning takes place
- Removal of cultural or systemic obstacles that may impede learners’ success back on the job
- Organization-wide commitment to strategies and processes, such as measurement and coaching, that reinforce new behaviors after learning
Benefits for L&D Professionals
- A high-impact conceptual framework for building organizational learning and business impact
- Impact Map methodology that creates a clear line of sight between individual behaviors achievement of sustainable business goals
- A way to strategically engage managers and sell the business benefits of their involvement in the learning process
High Impact Learning: The Advantage Way Certification is a two-day program
incorporating case studies, discovery and action learning.
Participants experience the Learning-to-Performance paradigm as they work through a simulated leadership program implementation, starting with the request for learning and ending with the evaluation study. Through this engaging case study, participants understand why most learning fails to produce results. They discover the elegantly simple process and tools that enable HIL and The Advantage Way to consistently deliver measurable business results.
Participants focus on the strategic uses of Impact Maps and apply map principles and methods to their own situations. As they practice creating different kinds of Impact Maps, participants learn how to conduct map interviews and analyses, and use maps to link business impact to learning outcomes and communicate learning’s value to stakeholders. Participants are introduced to various Manager Alignment approaches for engaging managers by “winning their hearts and minds.” Participants also get an overview of the steps of the powerful Success Case Evaluation Method.
Resources Included in Your Certification
- Via The Advantage Way Library, access to the electronic files for all HIL system tools, forms, surveys, facilitator guides, manager booklets, and more. All of these tools may be reproduced and used within your organization.
- 2 complimentary hours of Implementation Coaching and support from an Advantage Performance consultant
- The ability to interact with other leading organizations implementing HIL and The Advantage Way, and benefit from their proven best practices
Price: $5,750 per participant
May 14 -15, 2013
8:30 am – 5:00 pm ET (lunch provided)