Read more … and Share with Others
Listen to Previous Webinars
Find out now!
Join us for this complimentary webinar if you are questioning any of the following:
- Do I have the right people in the right roles in order to execute my strategy?
- Does the current team have the capacity, capability, and versatility to shift as we change our go-to-market strategy?
- How do I ensure that my sales leaders have knowledge about their team’s motivations, tendencies, and capabilities so that leaders can coach effectively?
- Who are my future sales leaders?
- How do I ensure that I can avoid hiring “misfits” who might disrupt our existing customer relationships?
We help you start with the end in mind.
Our systems approach addresses your sales organizations as a whole, creating a clear line of sight between where you are now and the specific strategic processes, people, and capabilities needed to get you where you want to be.
Third in the Series
Presenters: Mary Steiner and Ronald K. Fox
PARTNER, SALESOPTIMIZATION PRACTICE, ADVANTAGE
Mary is a seasoned senior consultant who specializes in helping organizations optimize performance in the areas of sales and leadership. She focuses on creating the systematic, aligned solutions that enable interdependent functions across enterprises to achieve optimal business results. A sales specialist, Mary’s career includes more than a decade as a senior executive for Zenger Miller/Achieve Global and Wilson Learning. She also served as Technical Group District Manager and Product Marketing Executive for Unisys. At Advantage, Mary is responsible for helping C-level executives conceptualize, implement, and embed the system-wide SalesOptimization methodologies and tools that enable successful strategic execution and optimal sales results.
Ronald K. Fox
VP and General Manager of Sales at Express Scripts
Ronald currently heads the sales organization at Express Scripts, a Fortune 500 organization. Ronald’s efforts to optimize his sales force have paid off as Express Scripts was named one of Fortune’s “Fastest Growing Companies” in 2011. Prior to his current role, he led the Health Plan division and achieved significant growth via a focus on client retention and the implementation of the new Medicare Part D benefit. Prior to joining Express Scripts, he served as V.P. of General American (now Cigna) where he led several initiatives including sales, marketing, and operations management. Ron believes success is establishing, then exceeding, critically important and mutually agreed-upon objectives.
View the Replay
Click the lower right icon to open the video in full screen mode.
Download the replay » (13.9 MB mp4 file)
Having trouble viewing the embedded mp4 video above? Try one of these alternate formats:
- View this in Windows Media format (75.8 MB)
Please note, this is a large download.
- View the original WebEx recording (25.2 MB WebEx ARF file, requires the free WebEx player)
Important! Right-click to download this file first. It will not be playable in your web browser.