BlueEQ public session and train-the-trainer opportunity
“Emotional intelligence is not fixed. You can improve it and transform your personal and professional life.”
—Dr. Timothy R. Clark
Co-creator of BlueEQ
Build culture • empower people • accelerate performance
Emotional intelligence can make or break an organization. Join us Feb. 2 in Cincinnati for a full-day workshop on how to boost your personal EQ and that of your entire organization with BlueEQTM, the powerful emotional intelligence self-assessment.
A bonus Train-the-Trainer session will follow Feb. 3. Don't miss this opportunity to become a BlueEQ facilitator.
Please submit one form per attendee. Our Client Services Manager Sheryl Sundeen will be in touch to confirm your registration and arrange payment. Please note, you must attend the public session Feb. 2 to be eligible for the Feb. 3 trainer session.
- BlueEQ Public Workshop - Thursday, Feb. 2, 2017 - $299
- BlueEQ Train-the-Trainer Bonus Session - Friday, Feb. 3, 2017 - $3,995
- 9am - 5pm - Complimentary light breakfast at 8:30am and lunch included
- Courtyard Marriott - Cincinnati Midtown/Rookwood
3813 Edwards Road Cincinnati Ohio 45209 USA
What you will learn:
- What EQ is and how it differs from IQ
- How EQ impacts employee retention, culture, and the bottom line
- How leaders with high EQ establish psychological safety zones that enhance innovation, engagement, and performance
- How you can develop the collective EQ within your organization using a validated approach
Your Advantage hosts:
- Lori Urban, facilitator
- Peg Ruppert, Ray Neltner, Amy Kahn