Craig Haas, partner at Advantage Performance Group, was a featured guest of the Win-Win@Work Radio Show on Friday, May 5, 2017.
Listen to the replay:
- What determines reputable workplace cultures?
- How can HR or hiring leaders best assess a candidate’s emotional intelligence (EQ), workplace leader skills, cultural fit or their ability to work as a team member?
- What are solutions or thoughts to help growth companies deal with high volume hiring?
- What types of trends are occurring within the talent management space, specifically employee engagement and performance management?
Craig’s specialties are talent assessment for enterprise-wide talent acquisition and large scale leadership development initiatives. He is also a talented training facilitator and has provided executive assessment & coaching, employee selection and leadership development services to companies spanning the Fortune 500 to mid-size firms.
He holds a Ph.D. in Industrial-Organizational Psychology from Florida International University (Miami’s public research university) and has received several Human Resources certifications (SPHR, GPHR and SCP-SHRM).
He and his wife, Felicia, are a husband-and-wife team of management consultants. View their Advantage profile here.
The Win-Win@Work Radio Show uncovers top companies to work for and successful talent management solutions. Host Michael Cameron interviews employee-centric CEOs and executives who lead reputable workplace cultures. Michael also interviews innovative HR and talent management thought leaders. He discusses their products, services, community engagement, workplace culture and employee brand.
Latest posts by The Advantage Team (see all)
- Culture Counts:Impact on productivity, profit & more [infographic] - November 20, 2017
- Revealed: The best-kept secrets of high-performing managers [free webinar] - November 17, 2017
- No rescue required: Transforming leadership in pharmaceutical sales - November 6, 2017