Advantage Performance Group is among 16 companies named to TrainingIndustry.com’s 2016 Leadership Training Companies Watch List as part of Training Industry Inc.’s mission to continually monitor the training marketplace for the best providers of leadership training services and technologies. Advantage also made the list in 2015.
“Our focus and passion is to equip leaders to be the best at what they do and it is great to see those efforts making an impact,” said Jon Hodge, CEO and president at Advantage. “The team at Advantage is both humbled and honored to be recognized for the second year in a row by TrainingIndustry.com.”
Selection to this year’s Leadership Training Companies Watch List was based on the following criteria:
- New and Innovative Service Offerings
- Unique Approach to Leadership Development Solutions
- Commitment to Thought Leadership
- Quality of Initial Clients
“Leadership training continues to be one of the most critical training needs in any organization,” said Doug Harward, CEO, Training Industry, Inc. “The organizations on the 2016 Leadership Training Companies Watch List exemplify how skilled and strong the leadership training segment has become.”
Advantage Performance Group is a professional services firm dedicated to providing a continuous stream of creative learning and consulting solutions that equip individuals, teams, and organizations to be the best at what they do. We help leaders lead, sellers sell, and businesses flourish.
Latest posts by The Advantage Team (see all)
- The one priority that should be at the top of every sales manager’s list - July 19, 2017
- Customer story: Cultivating a culture of trust - July 17, 2017
- Lindsey Coen-Fernandez joins Advantage Performance Group - June 28, 2017