One of the things clients like best about our SalesOptimization framework is that it can be employed any way they want it, in small or large bites, however it meets their needs.
When our client ADP needed to sell a higher-value offering to new C-Level contacts, for example, they drew from three areas of the framework:
- Right Process – a new sales cadence methodology, a roadmap that synchronized the way ADP sold with the way customers bought
- Right Capabilities – consultative selling, sales cycle alignment, and coaching skill development; Impact Maps that linked learning with business results
- Right Communication – online SVP avatars and a faux-Fortune Magazine article that reinforced new sales strategy
This SalesOptimization approach was precisely what ADP needed – and increased sales contracts, expanded business, and a 467% return on learning investment proved the point.
Latest posts by The Advantage Team (see all)
- Get 30 days of free learning - June 22, 2017
- Defense against the dark arts of diminishing managers [Multipliers v2 webinar series] - June 16, 2017
- We’re bringing EQ to YOU! - June 9, 2017