Did you know that less than 20% of trainees:
- apply their learning in their work
- in a way that is aligned with business strategy
- that produces concrete and worthwhile results?
Don’t settle for a dismal 20% Return on Learning Investment! Our High Impact Learning system (HIL) can boost those odds to 90% and more.
This fascinating Advantage webinar, the first in a 3-part series, reveals how HIL creates “stickiness” from learning by linking it to business results. When organizations put the HIL system into practice, people apply new learning in ways that are aligned with strategy, accelerate the rate of change and adoption, and generate meaningful business results.
Register here to replay the webinar, “How To Create Stickiness To Generate Bottom Line Impact.”
Latest posts by The Advantage Team (see all)
- Advantage team among participants at Chief Learning Officer Exchange in Atlanta - July 27, 2017
- The one priority that should be at the top of every sales manager’s list - July 19, 2017
- Customer story: Cultivating a culture of trust - July 17, 2017